Environmental considerations are an integral part of our day-to-day operations; we follow these 8 environmental guidelines when offering our services:
- Environmental Management ﹣Set measurable objectives to establish, develop and monitor our environmental initiatives.
- Environmental Audits ﹣Conduct a comprehensive baseline assessment, energy and carbon audit, to identify specific energy saving measures and waste reduction goals.
- Pollution Control, Energy Efficiency ﹣With reference to international environmental and energy management standards, continually improvethe environmental performance of services units.
- Reduce resource consumption, Green Procurement ﹣Use all resources on the principle of “4R – reduce, reuse, replace & recycle”. Considerenvironmental performance
- Green Building ﹣Integrate green building concept into the design, construction, and operation of our facilities, to improve staff productivityand reduce the overall impact on the environment.
- Staff training ﹣Raise staff awareness of environmental protection through skills training and field visits, to integrate green concept into the youth services.
- Environmental education ﹣Strengthen awareness and participation of youth in environmental programmes. Make environmental educationmore interesting and more efficient.
- Communication & Partnership ﹣Use our extensive network to promote environmental education by interacting positively with stakeholders in local industry, commerce and the public sector.in the procurement of goods and services.